Being A Pick-Up Artist is NOT the Way

in Community

Have you ever been overwhelmed by the amount of pick-up lines there are out there? How many of pick up lines you are supposed to remember? Getting stressing out over what pick up to use and what phase to go into?  No need to get crazy over it. We've all been there at one time or another.

If you are really serious about getting your social and romantic life together then NO PICK UP LINE is going to be able fix you.  Let me say that again. NO then NO PICK UP LINE WILL FIX YOU.  Ultimately it's all up to you . You alone will have to push through that tense, stiff feeling in your head when it's time to approach a beautiful woman.

The more my comrades and I drifted away from the ways of the community, the more success I found with the ladies. I had less on my mind and found that my own body language had changed for the better. You could say that all I had learned in the community was finally sinking in. But you can't deny, the more I took myself out of this "pick up community hierarchy" the more I wasn't held back by the same community.

Think about it! Remember when you first were at the near start of the pick- up scene. How many times did you see guys NOT follow pick up rules and get the girl anyway? Probably quite a bit, but you had to rationalize their success away.

Don't let others trick you into thinking this has to be difficult. It all comes down to being comfortable in your own skin, and that can only be acquired through experience.

So what can you do about it?

Most men start out scared of approaching a pretty girl. I started out horrified at my friends pushing me into large groups of people. The only way to really eliminate fear is to take it in

The thing was the more I got in front of women and started talking to them the more my success increased. I found that with each interaction I became more and more comfortable and the more comfortable I became the more phones numbers I started to get and the more dates I started to go on.

If you really want to get better at approaching women you have to get out there and start doing it, learn from your mistakes and take pride in your success.

Anything's Possible
Scott

Author Box
Learn To Approach has 1 articles online

Are you tired of being single? Are you looking for a girlfriend? Do you just want to have more success with approaching women? Do you know what women find attractive? Learn To Approach covers every aspect of dating and approaching women.

Add New Comment

Being A Pick-Up Artist is NOT the Way

Security Code: Captcha Image Change Image
This article was published on 2011/05/16
New Articles